Click & Collect
This semester, the Library will be offering a Click & Collect service only
How will this work?
1. Order your books through Summon and your Library Account Online (See our How to Use Library Services Guide for an instructional video on how to request books)
2. Wait for the library to email you that your book is ready for collection
3. Come to the Library Reception to collect your book
1. Students can borrow up to 20 items
2. Loan periods will be for 2 weeks on all items (Loan period extended for Teaching Practice)
3. Items can be renewed
Postgraduates and Staff
1. Staff and postgraduate students can borrow up to 28 items
2. Loan periods will be for 2 weeks on all items with auto-renewal unless requested by another user
3. Staff and students can request and collect items at any time when the Library is open for click and collect
Teaching Practice Items will not be loanable this semester as these items are considered high risk for bringing into schools.
DVDs and CDs can be borrowed. However, these cannot be requested through Summon. If you would like to borrow DVDs or CDs please email your request to the Library email.
|140||Philosophical schools of thought|
|170||Ethics (Moral philosophy)|
|180||Ancient, medieval and oriental philosophy|
|190||Modern western philosophy|
|808.042 / 808.066||Study skills / academic writing|